Monday, April 27, 2015

Welcome To Brother Andy Tells All!


Hello To You!
This out-of-the-ordinary blog will be dedicated to projects, ideas, opinions, editorials, concepts, reactions, bitching, rants and ravings!  As a devoted iconoclast, it will be here that I speak directly to you, the audience -- unfiltered, uncensored and always colorful.  

Some will love what I say.  Some will hate what I say and therefore hate me.  But I do not write to influence or to conjole.  This is not typical "social media" as I am tragically confirmed as a Anti-Social-Media-ite.  As I imagine the on-going process, you become my invisible friend caught in an unyielding diary of a restless creative mind, you -- a secret confidant to which I confess everything and reveal nothing except what it is I want you to know.
I write to provoke -- mostly myself.  The greatest challenge in life for someone like me (unquestionably, you will NEVER encounter someone even remotely like me) is to seek challenge, to stave off boredom, to seek outlets, to stay out of trouble while still stirring the pot.  Here, I will work through concepts which intrigue me, honing in on the truth of the matter as I experience it.
Enclosed will be videos, images, PDF books, articles and assorted non-sense which is the fabric of life -- and all for FREE! The subjects will vary widely, covering such topics as media reviews, sexuality, pop-culture commentary, all the while concentrating on the personal perspectives of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment